How energy management works
Energy management can refer to a number of strategies, but it’s predominately concerned with saving businesses money by reducing energy consumption.
We work with a number of suppliers and partners to monitor, control and conserve energy. This process involves the following steps:
- Collecting and metering your data.
- Finding opportunities for your business to save energy.
- Tracking the progress of your energy consumption for future requirements.
- Monitoring your energy and ensuring your business complies with legislative requirements.
Throughout these three steps, we use a number of tools to procure and monitor your energy. They include some of the following strategies:
- Providing a month-by-month breakdown of your consumption.
- Monitoring capacity vs supply through annual KVA management reports.
- Reviewing auto-generated bills to ensure inaccuracies do not occur.
- Setting targets for future energy efficiency.
We also offer a number of additional services. They include some of the following:
- Monitoring water bills and recovering anything you’re owed with our Water Auditing Services.
- Creating tailored reports to meet your business needs with our Bespoke Reports.
- Collecting insights into your Smart Meter. We’ll analyse this on your behalf to achieve the best cost efficiency for your business with our Data Collection Services.
- Full project management service for the Installation of your new meter.
- Regular reports tracking the energy market with our Energy Price Monitoring.
- Quotations and an installation process for a new smart meter.
- We offer a Meter Operating Service (MOP) to make sure you have the most reliable and cost-effective option in place.
- Monitoring your energy use and making recommendations through a cost effective reduction strategy with our Energy Insight reports.
- Identifying areas of your business that could benefit from renewable or energy efficient technologies with our Energy Efficiency service. Our efficiency services include energy-saving lighting, Solar PV, wind power and biomass systems.
- We can help with Compliance and Accreditations including ESOS, Climate Change Agreements, Carbon Offsetting and ISO50001.
Our energy System Maintenance will support and monitor data collection networks, Solar PV and Biomass systems.
To learn more about how energy management works, our process and our services, get in touch with our energy expert team by emailing email@example.com or call 01354 606848.