CUB is committed to achieving a real and sustainable positive impact on the broader community in which we live and work. As a firm and as individuals we operate in an environmentally conscious manner. We aim to minimise the impact of our business activity on the environment, wherever possible.
Our significant area of impact is travel and consumables such as paper and IT equipment. We recognise our impact on the environment comes from:
- Travel by air, road and rail to visit clients
- Use of electricity to run office equipment
- Use of gas to heat the offices
- Resources such as paper
- Waste including paper, plastic, consumables and I.T equipment
Our aim is to:
- Avoid unnecessary travel on business by the use of video conferencing and telephone communication where possible.
- Use environmentally friendly transport where necessary consistent with business needs.
- Reduce overall resources we use.
- Aim for a paper free culture
- Reduce letters by 20% in the coming two years where possible and where electronic methods can be used
- To use recycled paper all times in the next coming year
- Install energy saving devices and lighting